Oregon Lakes & Rivers is looking for great color images of dogs on some of Oregon's most beautiful trails. While we love hiking and swimming and sniffing around, we realize that our best friends do too! So we're creating a guidebook to help dog-loving recreationalists find fun, safe, dog-friendly adventures - from the trailhead to the bedstead.
And we need images! Do you have a photo of Fido? Send it to us! Photos of people and adorable children, with their dog/s, are also needed.
The guidebook will be an interactive digital PDF that can be downloaded from this website and shared electronically. We'll be creating a limited number of paperback editions, spiral-bound, to offer to photo and editorial contributors (10 each).
We are looking for photos of dogs taken on specific trails:
1. Burnt Lake/Zigzag Mountain - Cascade Mountains
2. Patjens Lakes - Mt. Washington Wilderness
3. Green Lakes to Soda Creek - Three Sisters Wilderness
4. Hot Springs Segment - North Umpqua Trail
5. Maidu Lake - North Umpqua Trail
6. Takelma Gorge - Upper Rogue River
7. French Gulch-Payette Trail - Applegate Lake
8. Baldy Creek Trail - Wallowa Mountains
9. Bear Creek - Eagle Cap Wilderness
10. Hurricane Creek - Eagle Cap Wilderness
Photos taken on trails other than the above will be considered, too.
Click here to send image/s.
The Fine Print:
We need 300dpi electronic images, free of copyright restrictions. We will give contributors photo credit in all versions of the guidebook. We reserve the right to publish and resell the guidebook without restriction by, in print or electronically, or compensation to, beyond what is described above, to the contributors.